Having a primary care provider and scheduling yearly physicals, health screenings, and routine care is one of the most effective ways to improve your overall health while also increasing longevity. Primary care providers likely fall into one of five categories:
- Family practitioners: A family practitioner works with an entire family to cover patients of all ages and has received specialized training to treat patients of all types and backgrounds.
- Internal medicine providers: Specialize in diagnosing and treating disease in adult patients. Providers may also have additional training in specialties like neurology, dermatology, rheumatology, or endocrinology.
- Pediatricians: Pediatricians work with children up to 18 years old and are best positioned to assist parents when their children may not be meeting developmental milestones or have a medical condition that frequently occurs in children such as chickenpox.
- OB-GYN providers: Specialize in women’s health with a focus on a woman’s childbearing years.
- Geriatricians: Similar to a pediatrician working with children, a geriatrician is trained to work with elderly adults - generally, those that are 65 or older.
At Trophy Club Family Medicine in Trophy Club, TX, our team of providers includes Drs. David Yi, Dr. April Enard, Dr. Paula Lansford-Seabaugh, and PA Carol Addy PAC.
Why Choose Trophy Club Family Medicine?
At Trophy Club Family Medicine we approach medicine with a team and patient focus. Consequently, our providers are well-positioned to deliver cross-functional care that always puts the needs of our patients first. Trophy Club Family Medicine in Trophy Club, TX provides a number of services such as x-ray, spider vein therapy, laboratory services, minor surgical procedures, and Bio-Te bioidentical hormone therapy that make us a one-stop-shop for all your medical needs and allow us to establish continuity of care where each patient becomes a member of our family and is treated accordingly.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment with Drs. David Yi, Dr. April Enard, Dr. Paula Lansford-Seabaugh, and PA Carol Addy PAC of Trophy Club Family Medicine in Trophy Club, TX, call us at 817-430-9111.